Digital Minister Audrey Tang: Taiwan’s Successful Response to COVID-19
Wednesday, July 1 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm HST
Transform Hawai’i Government is pleased that Digital Minister Tang has accepted its invitation to speak to our community on Wednesday, July 1, 2:00-3:00 pm, HST via Webex video-teleconferencing.
Minister Tang will provide an overview and open Q&A session. The presentation will cover:
- Taiwan’s successful addressing of the corona virus using the power of digital social innovation, and how rapid pivoting was possible
- Digital social innovation tools that support Taiwan’s philosophy of an open, transparent and effective government through public-private cooperation
Learn more about Minister Tang and her ground-breaking approaches to digital democracy by viewing these videos:
- Digital Social Innovation – Taiwan Can Help (April 21, 2020)
- PDIS: Public Digital Innovation Space
- Audrey Tang on Taiwan’s Digital Democracy, COVID-19, and Combating Disinformation (March 17, 2020)
This promises to be an informative and enlightening session. Details on accessing the meeting room for this event will be included in your order confirmation from Eventbrite. Please register by June 29. We hope you’ll join us. Mahalo to the Hawai’i Leadership Forum for its support of this program.
Please note that by attending this session you acknowledge your understanding that this program will be fully recorded and posted to the internet for future viewing. Mahalo nui loa.