Level Up: Small Business Resource Meet-and-Greet
Thursday, February 18 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm HST
It takes a village! The key to a successful, growing business is not only a sound business plan and strategy, but also collaboration and support from trusted resources. Come hear from Mana Up’s valued community partners as they shed light on the invaluable (and many) free resources they provide for growing small businesses.
Each community partner will share (~5 min.) who they are, the resources they provide for growing small businesses, and how you may best engage with each of them. There will also be time for Q&A.
- John Holman, Director @ U.S. Commercial Service
- Wayne Layugan, Project Engineer @ Innovate Hawaii
- Colleen McAluney, Director @ Patsy Mink Center for Business Leadership
- Cindy Matsuki, Economic Development Specialist @ FTZ9 (Foreign Trade Zone No. 9 )
- Joe Burns, Director @ HI-SBDC (The Hawai’i Small Business Development Center)
- Nicole Milne, VP of Food & Agriculture Initiatives; Eric Bowman, Business Development and Services Integration Coordinator @ The Kohala Center
- Lyle Fujikawa, Economic Development Specialist @ DBEDT (The Department of Business, Economic Development, & Tourism)
- Anne-Marie Cruz, Western Regional Director of ICCC Program @ ICIC (Initiative for a Competitive Inner City)
Are you a community partner who offers resources to local small businesses? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know more about you. There may be opportunities to feature you in the future!