Spark Self-Care & Well-Being Conference
Saturday, February 22 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm HST| $170
Hawaiʻi Positive Engagement Project @ UH Mānoa presents
SELF-CARE & WELL-BEING CONFERENCE
Saturday, February 22, 2020
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
2500 Campus Rd
Honolulu, HI 96822
Regular Ticket – with a t-shirt – $190
Regular Ticket – without a t-shirt – $170
Regular ticket sales start on January 18 and end on February 10, 2020
Please see the following codes to be entered in “Enter promo code” during registration, if you qualify for the below descriptions.
- Educators- Teachers, Aides, Counselors, Staff, Administration, Related Service Providers at private or public schools, home day care centers. Students age: Early Intervention to High School.
- Parents of Young Children- Parents/ caretakers of keiki ages 12 and under.
- Students- Are you an adult in school? Part time or full time students at a public or private community college, college, university or tech school.
- First Responders- Are you there to help others in emergency situations? Paramedics, emergency medical technicians, police officers, firefighters, rescuers, and other trained members of organizations connected with this type of work
- Health Professionals- Do you take care of others’ health? Direct care practitioners such as physicians, nurses, nurses aides, surgeons, dentists, physical and behavior therapists, as well as allied health professionals.
Regular 50% off (no t-shirt) – 50PERCENTREG
Regular 50% (with a t-shirt) – 50PERCENTREGSHIRT
- Feeling too busy, bogged down, or blue from too much “to do”?
- Wanting to connect with awesome people and resources that support your inner SPARK?
- Ready to re-ignite your commitment to prioritizing your social and emotional health and well-being?
More than just a conference, SPARK! is an experience that you do not want to miss… and may even not realize you need. Get fired up attending interactive strengths-based sessions led by changemakers passionate about supporting you to be your very best self. Invest in YOU and leave feeling SPARKED!
If you would like to make an additional tax deductible donation to support continuing well-being programs for students, educators, parents, and local communities, please CLICK HERE
For questions, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or 808-956-3433